- According to the Health Ministry Protocol for Covid 19 all passengers must use a facemask for the whole duration of the trip, only kids under 2 years can ride without facemask.
- Passengers with no mask will not be allowed to board our vehicles and their reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
- During your journey please follow the protocol display in our vans and the instructions of our Staff.
- All our drivers wear facemask and/or face protector.
- The driver will apply 70° or higher alcohol to the passengers hands each time they board the van.
- The product will be available to the passengers during the trip.
- The driver is in charge to open and close the Van doors.
- All luggage will be disinfected before being stored in our vans.
- The driver will inform all passengers about the protocols and guidelines issued by the Costa Rica Health Ministry and Costa Rica Tourist and to be followed during the journey.
- We also have information signs placed in our vans for everyones safety.