Visa Run service consists in a round-trip transfer to the Nicaraguan Border including CR exit tax.
This service has been created in 2012 for our community members who need to renew their passport stamp every 90 days.
- We operate the visa run every Sunday at 6 am with a minimum of 5 passengers and the minimum has to be reached latest by Thursday 3pm (3 days prior)
- The rate is $45 + tax per person for a round trip including the Costa Rican exit tax.
- Fees on the Nicaragua side are an additional $18 per person.
- Visa-Run-Ticket-fee needs to be prepaid the latest by Thursday so the service is confirmed for Sunday.
NEW PICKUP TIMES !
VISA RUN PICKUP PLACES (please write pickup place in the comment area)
- OCCIDENTAL 5:45 AM
- BISTRO LANGOSTA 5:45 AM
- HOTEL CAPITAN SUIZO 5:50 AM
- BANCO NACIONAL TAMARINDO 5:55-6:00 AM
- RESTAURANT EL BE CLUB 6:00 AM
- REST. PANGAS 6:00 AM
- AUTOMERCADO 6:05 AM
- GOLLO VILLARREAL 6:10 AM
- MEGASUPER VILLARREAL
- COLONO HUACAS/ACROSS GAS STATION 6:20 AM
- CRUCE COCO approx. 7.00 AM
- CRUCE LIBERIA 7:30 – 8:00AM
Your Credit Card details provided through our webpage are to secure & confirm your seat on the shuttle there is NO immediate charge to your card
A payment link will reach you once we have reached the minimum of 4 passengers/latest Thursday (3 days before).
- If you do NOT cancel your reservation (by email only: email@example.com) by Wednesday (4 days prior Sunday) your will automatically count as confirmed by Thursday morning 8 am (3 days prior Sunday).
- In case we do not have 4 passengers by Thursday 3 pm – you will be informed by email/text so you can postpone your trip/Covid Test etc.
COVID19 New Requirements UPDATE JUN 17th:
- To enter Nicaragua you will need proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID19 OR a Negative PCR Test (no older than 72h prior).
- $18 for Nicaragua fees, we always recommend carrying small bills with you.
For reentering Costa Rica after Apr 01st 2022 you need:
- Bus / Flight ticket showing you will be leaving within the following 90 days.