Visa Run service consists in a round-trip transfer to the Nicaraguan Border including CR exit tax.
This service has been created in 2012 for our community members who need to renew their passport stamp every 90 days.
- We operate the visa run every Sunday at 6 am with a minimum of 5 passengers and the minimum has to be reached Friday night 7 pm
- The rate is $45 + tax per person for a round trip including the Costa Rican exit tax.
- Fees on the Nicaragua side are an additional $18 per person.
- Visa-Run-Ticket-fee needs to be prepaid the latest by Saturday so the service is confirmed for Sunday.
VISA RUN PICKUP PLACES (please write pickup place in the comment area)
- OCCIDENTAL 5:45 AM
- BISTRO LANGOSTA 5:45 AM
- HOTEL CAPITAN SUIZO 5:50 AM
- BANCO NACIONAL TAMARINDO 5:55-6:00 AM
- RESTAURANT EL BE CLUB 6:00 AM
- REST. PANGAS 6:00 AM
- AUTOMERCADO 6:05 AM
- GOLLO VILLARREAL 6:10 AM
- MEGASUPER VILLARREAL 6:12 AM
- COLONO HUACAS/ACROSS GAS STATION 6:20 AM
- CRUCE COCO approx. 7.00 AM
- PERIMERCADO LIBERIA 7:30 – 8:00AM
Your Credit Card details provided through our webpage are to secure & confirm your seat on the shuttle there is NO immediate charge to your card
A payment link will reach you once we have reached the minimum of 5 passengers/ or latest Friday (2 days before).
- If you do NOT cancel your reservation (by email only: email@example.com) by Thursday (3 days prior Sunday) your will automatically count as confirmed by Friday morning 8 am (2 days prior Sunday).
- In case we do not have 5 passengers by Friday 7 pm – you will be informed by email.
Requirements to enter Nicaragua:
- $18 for Nicaragua fees, we always recommend carrying small bills with you.
For reentering Costa Rica after Sep 2023 you need:
- Bus / Flight ticket showing you will be leaving within the following 180 days.