Visa Run service consists in a round-trip transfer to the Nicaraguan Border including CR exit tax.
This service has been created in 2012 for our community members who need to renew their passport stamp every 90 days.
- We operate the visa run every Sunday at 6 am with a minimum of 4 passengers and the minimum has to be reached latest by Thursday 3pm (3 days prior)
- The rate is $45+4% tax for a round trip including the Costa Rican exit tax.
- Fees on the Nicaragua side are an additional $18 per person.
- The $46.80 (tax incl.) fee needs to be prepaid the latest by Thursday so the service is confirmed for Sunday.
NEW PICKUP TIMES !
VISA RUN PICKUP PLACES (please write pickup place in the comment area)
- OCCIDENTAL 5:45 AM
- REST BOKAS/LA CAVE 5:50 AM
- BANCO NACIONAL 5:55-6:00 AM
- RESTAURANT EL BE CLUB 6:00 AM
- AUTOMERCADO 6:05 AM
- GOLLO VILLARREAL 6:10 AM
- COMACO HUACAS 6:20 AM
- CRUCE COCO approx. 7.00 AM
- CRUCE LIBERIA 7:30 – 8:00AM
Your Credit Card details provided through our webpage are to secure & confirm your seat on the shuttle there is NO immediate charge to your card
A payment link will reach you once we have reached the minimum of 4 passengers/latest Thursday (3 days before).
- If you do NOT cancel your reservation (by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday (4 days prior Sunday) your will automatically count as confirmed by Thursday morning 8 am (3 days prior Sunday).
- In case we do not have 4 passengers by Thursday 3 pm – you will be informed by email/text so you can postpone your trip/Covid Test etc.
COVID19 New Requirements:
- To enter Nicaragua you will need a Negative PCR Test (no older than 72h prior even if you are fully vaccinated)
- $18 for Nicaragua fees, we always recommend carrying small bills with you.
For reentering Costa Rica after Apr 01st 2022 you need:
- Bus / Flight ticket showing you will be leaving within the following 90 days.